Louisiana Economic Development
Louisiana Economic Development is responsible for strengthening the state’s business environment and creating a more vibrant Louisiana economy.
Vision: Louisiana consistently outperforms the South and the U.S. in creating jobs and economic opportunities for its citizens.
Mission: Cultivate jobs and economic opportunity for the people of Louisiana through nine integrated economic development strategies:
- Strategically improve state economic competitiveness
- Engage with local partners to enhance community competitiveness
- Forge partnerships to enhance regional economic development assets
- Expand and retain in-state businesses
- Execute a strong business recruitment program
- Cultivate small business, innovation and entrepreneurship
- Enhance workforce development solutions
- Promote Louisiana’s robust business advantages
- Attract foreign direct investments and grow international trade
- 0 Comments
Submit a comment * Email address not published. Required fields marked with *